Denise has designed and delivered real change in businesses and organisations of many types and in many sectors. She will un-stick a stalled project and see it through to completion.
As a principal with Executive Central, Denise partners with a team of highly experienced executives with a wealth of achievement in developing and implementing business transformation projects.
Visit Executive Central to learn more.
Denise’s own work in business transformation has included:
As CEO, transforming ARITA business operations
growing revenue by 60% in three years, by introducing appropriate process and system automation, restructuring the team for required skills and experience and increasing member and customer orientation. This required:
- driving the successful replacement of core business systems (member registry, CRM, events and course registration)
- designing and delivering an organisational redesign that addressed 25% of staff positions; and
- project managing a name and brand change resulting from extensive brand and profile research project, through committee and board review and approval, member vote, intellectual property issues management, brand redesign and new brand and website launch.
As General Manager of a professional services firm
driving the business transformation of a $13 million business over a three year period, including strategic review, cultural change and major systems implementations
Leading projects such as
- SingTel Optus’s review of organisational structure, contributing to related board papers, leading to approval and redesign of the $A6.9 billion business;
- the implementation of a national renaming, rebranding and market repositioning project for a community-based research and training organisation, successfully introducing a more market oriented culture, expanding operations to all states and achieving international sales; and
- a cross-divisional virtual team in an on-time and budget project facilitating verbal recontracting of mobile phone customers, with substantial cost savings, dramatically shortened time to complete and increased conversion rates.